Consortium Management Group (CMG) serves as the Lead Member of NASC and is responsible for managing the consortium and administering its OTA with the Navy. CMG provides the know-how, collaborative platform, and end-to-end acquisition support required to accelerate delivery of innovation to the Fleet.
CMG builds and manages agile, transparent, and enduring consortia with world-class capabilities operated at a scale that enables greater reach, more robust competition, and the broadest range of technology solutions available to meet the needs of the Department of Defense. To learn more, click here.
- Assist Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division with using Other Transaction Authority to speed new capabilities to the Fleet.
- Manage the operations of the NASC and administer its OTA with the Navy.
- Continue to expand NASC membership using technology scouting tools and active engagement with industry and academia to ensure that NASC capabilities keep pace with the evolving needs of the Navy.
- Provide training and mentoring to NASC members to enable wider participation in Navy project solicitations.
- Facilitate teaming among NASC members to provide the Navy with more cost-effective, integrated technology solutions to project execution reduce risk.
- Host NASC member events, Technical Exchanges, and targeted Industry Days.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Requiring Program Offices (RPO) on alternative competition/project award strategies and process tailoring to best support its needs.
- Broadly advertise solicitations on multiple platforms to increase industry awareness and participation in project opportunities.
- Manage the project award processes and conduct detailed compliance reviews to ensure that member submissions meet the Navy’s expectations.
- Facilitate Scope of Work collaboration between RPOs and the NASC members.
- Provide post-award programmatic assistance to RPOs and NASC members throughout the execution of project awards.
- Assist the Navy with technology transfer planning and strategy development to enable seamless transition from prototype phases to follow-on production.